MRC 2023 Conference
From offshore wind, tidal energy, and green hydrogen activity in Atlantic Canada to opportunities for wave energy on the Pacific coast and river current energy in remote communities across Canada, the 2023 Marine Renewables Canada Conference will provide the latest information on market opportunities, supportive policies, and enabling initiatives. Over the course of three days, the conference will feature insight and market intelligence from industry leaders and experts and provide numerous opportunities for attendees to connect.
Key features of the conference will include:
- Highlights on Canadian achievements and progress
- Insight and discussion on new markets and innovation opportunities for marine renewable energy such as green hydrogen and off-grid electrification
- Information on the latest policy and regulatory initiatives affecting the sector
- Discussion on priorities and strategies to advance the industry
- Updates on initiatives and research that are enabling sector development
- Networking opportunities that will help build connections and support emerging industry needs
The Marine Renewables Canada conference represents the largest and most significant event of the year for Canada’s marine renewable energy industry. We welcome and encourage other sectors to attend and discover opportunities to get involved in this growing industry.